Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Favorites! Beauty Products Inspired by Food!!!


I thought it would be fun to post a few of my current favorite beauty products for springtime. None of the following products are tested on animals. They are also inspired by food and nature, whether it be the scent, the enzymes, and the ingredients! 

1. Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner
OMG this stuff is amazing! It's affordable, and smells so delicious! I have really thick hair (I said thick not silky) so certain types of hair products tend to weigh my hair down. This stuff doesn't! I was a little skeptical at first, but I've been using the coconut milk serum for a couple of years on and off now, so I had to try this stuff! LOVES! 

2. Clari-T Pore Cleansing Strips 
Ok, I found this brand at a local health food store, so if you can't find it, I highly suggest looking for it online. This stuff is 100x better than the leading popular pore strips AND these guys don't test on animals! WIN! Usually tea tree makes my skin dry out, but I had to try these since they're an all natural alternative and they don't test on animals. I'm so happy I did. You need water like the other version, but these actually have a silky sticker that sticks to your nose. So when it drys, EVERYTHING comes off of your nose. ew, but yay! They don't smell like tea tree oil all that much either. 

3. Yes to Tomatoes Acne Spot Stick
The YES brand is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I've loved their stuff since CARROTS came out, and am always excited when a new fruit or veggie is featured. lol!  I'm really happy with this spot stick. I've tried natural and not so natural remedies that you can purchase in store and carry in your travel bag. I'm sorry I can't carry my homemade milkshake mask in my purse guys! lol It has a low percentage of salicylic acid (2%) does not smell like rubbing alcohol and has not dried out my problem areas. It actually worked pretty fast! I had a stubborn blemish on my cheekbone and after 1 day, this guy zapped it down. I RARELY say that about over the counter products without adding it made my skin irritated and dry. So now, I'm happy! 
4. LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Face Mist & Skin Toner
I could seriously dedicate an entire blog on how much I love LUSH products. I never go to LUSH or go to their website and leave empty handed. This stuff comes in so handy when you're on the go and your face gets a little heavy feeling. You now, make up, the sun, that stuff. It leaves a cooling sensation momentarily. It gives my face a freshly cleaned feeling. I sound like a freakin minty gum commercial. LOL 
As much as I could go on and post every single bath bomb that is available or not available anymore, I will save that for another time. I actually do have LUSH plans in the future, but that will be for another day! If you have never experienced LUSH, I HIGHLY suggest you visit a store if you have on near, or go to their website. No, I am not endorsed by LUSH. If I ever get the chance though, I PROMISE to take the offer and have free giveaways! If you don't love free LUSH products, you're freakin crazy man! 

5. EOS Smoothie Sphere Lip Balms
I am buddies with EOS. I love telling them new ways to use an EOS balm, and other fans have done the same! Not only are they super dooper cute and fun to collect (don't judge) they are ridiculously yummy and soothing. You can use them for your eyebrows, and if you are sick, I really recommend buying one specifically for your sore and tender nose. They are so soothing, enriched with vitamin E, and as I said, super cute and fun to collect. My kids love them too! lol 

So these are a few of my favorite products. most you can buy at your local drug store. I would never recommend a product if I weren't 100% in love with it. If I were eeehhh about it, I wouldn't even bother. I love inspired by nature products. I have so many favorite brands. I'd love to actually do a YouTube video about them. I haven't VLogged in so long! Who knows! If I have a little time this summer, I think it would be fun! 

What are your favorite inspired by nature products, brands, etc? I love trying out new things too, so please, feel free to give me suggestions! *counting pennies now to save up* 

Amber~


No comments:

Post a Comment