Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hi, Everyone!

 It's really nice to meet you, if I don't know you already.

Savory, Sweet, and Beautiful is a concept I have applied to my career and have been passionate about for YEARS. Even before I started cooking professionally.

I have always loved and applied the idea that food is inspired by beauty, and beauty is inspired by food. What I mean is, You can create an elegant, beautiful, memorable dish. You can also obtain an amazing, healthy glow by using food ingredients as a part of your beauty regimen.

So I invite you to become a part of this family here. My blogs and articles are ALWAYS honest, and my goal isn't to please the world and be the most popular person on the planet. My goal is to connect with my audience, and share my passion with you guys, along with my thoughts and opinions.

 This site will evolve over time, but being in contact with a lot of opportunities, many have suggested I give Blogger a chance, and I will be honest, I am really loving the major options I have here. I am still keeping my Xanga open because I don't want to lose the friends I've made there, and will still be posting material on there as well, but will start transferring some of that material that I've worked so hard on over to here. My Xanga blog will remain open. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward from hearing from you!

Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment