Friday, June 29, 2012

Ridiculous Food Products & Beverages

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a fun way to finish the week by sharing a few of the oddest food & beverages, and poke a little fun at them.





I'll take a bag of  drunk panda seals in drag please!!!  HOLLA!

















I appreciate the fact that this brand showed what the product actually looks like when you pull it out of the can.. I'd be afraid of accidentally giving myself a fuckin tracheotomy though, when swallowing the bread.














I guess my humor is too westernized. I didn't exactly slap myself in the knee when I saw this.

Honestly, what would your reaction be if you saw someone chugging this at the park?














In all fairness, I get it. Midwestern grandparents, proud of their grandchild...


EATS BABIES!!













It's all starting to make sense to me.

Zero calories

Zero creative talent

Zero respect for the Chanel empire

Perfect match!










A new trend is DIY hot dog vodka.

I really wish I were kidding. 

The creator of this drink should have kept his hot dogs over an open flame, and THEN poured vodka over them.

Okay I'm kidding! I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Hot dogs though? TRIPPIN!












This product gives a whole new meaning to egg rolls.

From now on, every time you order or make egg rolls, you're going to think of this stuff.













What are some of the weirdest food products you've seen or tried? Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment